|Cruise No||Start Date||Port||Finish Date||Finish Port||Per Berth||Nights Aboard||Notes|
|2||Sat 19th May||Oban||Fri 25th May||Oban||£895||6 nights|
|3||Tue 29th May||Oban||Thur 7th June||Stornoway||£1,125||9 nights|
|4||Tue 12th June||Stornoway||Thurs 21st June||Stornoway||£1,125||9 nights|
|5||Tues 26th June||Stornoway||Tue 3rd July||Oban||£895||7 nights|
|6||Sat 7th July||Oban||Fri 13th July||Oban||£895||6 nights|
|7||Sat 14th July||Oban||Friday 20th July||Oban||£895||6 nights|
|8||Fri 27th July||Oban||Fri 3rd August||Oban||Fully Booked|
|9||Sat 4th August||Oban||Fri 10th August||Oban||£895||6 Nights|
|10||Sat 11th August||Oban||Fri 17th Aug||Oban||£895||6 nights|
|11||Sat 18th Aug||Oban||Fri 24th Aug||Oban||£895||6 nights|
|12||Sat 25th Aug||Oban||Fri 31st Aug||Oban||£895||6 nights|
|13||Sat 1st Sept||Oban||Fri 7th Sept||Oban||£795||6 nights|
Destinations in 2018
In the early part of the season we will travel from Oban at Stornoway and spend some time exploring The Northern Waters centered on Stornoway. At the end of June our base shifts back to Oban, for some more traditional cruises in the Small Isles and Mull and Jura areas.
Stornoway centric for a month.
In 2017 we were delighted with the newly upgraded facilities at Stornoway with the marina right in the centre of town. This, together with excellent transport connections by plane or ferry, means we can schedule a series of trips using Stornoway as a destination, departure port or resupply base.
When arriving or departing from Stornoway we will generally be in the marina for the first and last night of a cruise giving a bit more travel flexibility. While in Stornoway it is relatively easy to hire a car and have a quick tour of Lewis which has much of interest by way of ancient stone circles and brochs.
Baggage In Advance : A revelation last year was the ease with which all that bulky sailing baggage can now be shipped ahead at very modest cost, it can be delivered to the yacht on joining day - allowing you to travel with minimum overnight kit and nothing to check in at the airport. So make your travel more comfortable and consider shipping your sailing kit. It generally costs less than checking in a bag on the plane. Our baggage partner in Stornoway is Woodys.
New shore facilities in Oban
Once back in Oban we will be taking full advantage of the new transit pontoons which make shopping and turnrounds so much easier. We might even be alongside on joining day so when boarding time arrives you can stroll to the yacht! A radical change from what we are all used to!
Conditions of Booking
1. A reservation is effective only on the receipt of a deposit of £175 per berth per week. Written confirmation of receipt will be sent by email or post as soon as practicable stating the balance payable.
2. The balance payable must be received no later than 45 days prior to the date of embarkation. Otherwise we will assume that you have cancelled your booking.
3. If you cancel your booking half the deposit will be refunded provided that we are able to re-let your berth(s); otherwise you are liable for the total balance payable. (Holiday cancellation insurance is obtainable from your insurance broker or travel agent normally for less than £10 and is highly recommended.)
4. If we are obliged to cancel the cruise for any reason beyond our reasonable control, your deposit and any other fees paid will be returned without any further liability whatsoever to the owners.
5. The yacht's insurance does not cover you for any injury, damage or loss to you or your property not attributable to our negligence or any defect in the yacht. You are recommended to check your existing insurance cover.
6. During the cruise you and your party are members of the crew. For safety and operational reasons you must obey the instructions of the skipper at all times in all matters concerning the operation and running of the yacht. The skipper's decision on all such matters is final.
7. The normal minimum age limit for youngsters is 18 if unaccompanied, 12 if accompanied unless the whole boat is booked when younger children are welcome.
8. All charterers should be reasonably fit and free from any medical or disabilities.
9. Please let us know of any special dietary requirements when booking and we will try to accommodate you, but this must be planned well in advance as there are few shops where we will be going. In general we will assume you eat all kinds of meat, fish and fowl so if you do not it would be very helpful to let us know in advance. (Phone if you have any queries)