|Cruise No||Start Date||Finish Date||Nights Aboard||Per Berth||Notes|
|2||Sat May 6th||Wed May 10th||4 Nights||Cruise Closed||Clyde Explorer, Starts & Ends Ardrossan|
|3||Fri May 12th||Thurs May 18th||6 Nights||£995||Clyde Explorer, Starts & Ends Ardrossan, Berths available|
|4||Sat May 20th||Mon May 29th||9 Nights||£1,250||Passage Cruise from Ardrossan to Oban. Cabin available|
|5||Sat June 3rd||Fri June 9th||6 Nights||£995||Departs Oban and finishes in Stornoway|
|6||Wed June 14th||Mon June 26th||12 Nights||£1,650||Stornoway to Inverness - via the Orkney Islands - weather permitting.|
|7||Thurs 29th June||Mon July 3rd||4 Nights||£750||Inverness to Oban down the Caledonian Canal|
|8||Sat July 8th||Fri July 14th||6 Nights||Fully Booked||Private Charter|
|9||Wed July 19th||Tues July 25th||6 Nights||£995||Inner Isles Explorer|
|10||Sat July 29th||Fri Aug 4th||6 Nights||Fully Booked||West Highland Yachting Week - Committee Boat|
|11||Sat Aug 5th||Fri Aug 11th||6 Nights||£995||Mull and the Small Isles - 1 cabin remaining|
|12||Sat Aug 12th||Fri Aug 18th||6 Nights||£995||Jura and the inner isles|
|13||Tues Aug 22nd||Thurs Aug 31st||9 Nights||£1,250||Inner Isles Explorer|
|14||Sat Sep 2nd||Mon Sep 8th||6 Nights||£900||Small Isles and vitrified forts|
|15||Sat Sept 9th||Fri Sept 15th||6 Nights||£900||Eagles Stags and Autumn colours|
|16||Sat Sep 16th||Fri Sep 22nd||6 Nights||£900||Passage to the Clyde|
This year we are planning many more passage cruises so we can roam further afield and you can explore different places. As always, these destinations are subject to weather, comfort and safety being a much higher priority than planned routes.
The Yacht is overwintering in Ardrossan in the Clyde and we are planning a couple of early cruises to explore the Clyde followed by a 9 night passage cruise from Ardrossan to Oban possibly visiting Northern Ireland.
Next, we have scheduled a 6-night cruise starting in Oban and finishing in Stornoway which will be a great opportunity to see new places while still on a 6-night cruise format.
Then a 12-night cruise from Stornoway to Inverness visiting the Orkneys on the way (weather permitting).
Finally a 4 night trip down the Caledonian Canal back home to Oban.
The rest of the season will be more traditional cruising starting and finishing in Oban round the fabulous waters of Mull, Jura and the Small Isles.
Corryvreckan has been chartered to be the committee boat for West Highland Yachting Week which will be another new experience.
Cruises generally start on Saturday at 2.00 pm and finish at 11.00am on the date shown. But this year take careful note of where we are starting and finishing and think about your onward journey. On a 6-night cruise you have 6 nights on board but you are “at sea” on 7 days. The price per cruise is fully inclusive and covers a berth & bedding and all meals on board. The only cash you will need will be for a share of the cost of the ships booze consumed aboard, shopping - if we find a shop! and maybe a postcard! Sometimes you might decide on a meal ashore which are also not included! Special discounts are available for families or large parties who wish to charter the whole yacht, and such charters need not be bound by the dates on the booking form. It is best to check the availability before you book and you can ring us at any time (01483 200242), now that Admin has been moved to our Pub in Surrey communications will be simpler than chasing the yacht around or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions of Booking
1. A reservation is effective only on the receipt of a deposit of £175 per berth per week. Written confirmation of receipt will be sent by email or post as soon as practicable stating the balance payable.
2. The balance payable must be received no later than 45 days prior to the date of embarkation. Otherwise we will assume that you have cancelled your booking.
3. If you cancel your booking half the deposit will be refunded provided that we are able to re-let your berth(s); otherwise you are liable for the total balance payable. (Holiday cancellation insurance is obtainable from your insurance broker or travel agent normally for less than £10 and is highly recommended.)
4. If we are obliged to cancel the cruise for any reason beyond our reasonable control, your deposit and any other fees paid will be returned without any further liability whatsoever to the owners.
5. The yacht's insurance does not cover you for any injury, damage or loss to you or your property not attributable to our negligence or any defect in the yacht. You are recommended to check your existing insurance cover.
6. During the cruise you and your party are members of the crew. For safety and operational reasons you must obey the instructions of the skipper at all times in all matters concerning the operation and running of the yacht. The skipper's decision on all such matters is final.
7. The normal minimum age limit for youngsters is 18 if unaccompanied, 12 if accompanied unless the whole boat is booked when younger children are welcome.
8. All charterers should be reasonably fit and free from any medical or disabilities.
9. Please let us know of any special dietary requirements when booking and we will try to accommodate you, but this must be planned well in advance as there are few shops where we will be going. In general we will assume you eat all kinds of meat, fish and fowl so if you do not it would be very helpful to let us know in advance. (Phone if you have any queries)